Photo courtesy of Heather Loehr Photography! CLICK PHOTO TO SEE HER GREAT WORK!

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

And we're off!

After all night packing, making detailed lists for my mother in law to reference while caring for Conner, Braeton, and Hannah, we are finally leaving for China!
We are dropping off the kids for their first day of school on the way. We will miss them. Thank God for Skype :-)
I am months away from a doctorate degree and had a number of issues putting the fancy car seat in the car. After hours of pain, a few choice words, and the assistance of my wife, I am happy to say that the car seat is in place and Jia will be safe on the ride home. I hope we never have to switch vehicles.
Here is an updated picture of Jia that we received a few weeks back! More to come!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:S Goldenrod Ln,Hanover,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment